Looking for the best way to stay on track and get lasting weight loss results? Here’s some great tips to get you going. Stick to it, don’t stray too far and you’ll see results.
NEWFLASH: Chase Fitness with Fitness Revolution to GUARANTEE You Get The Weight Loss Results You Want AND Deserve in 2015!!
“Who Else Wants to Lose 15 Pounds in 21 Days And Kick Off the New Year with a New Body?”
Now It’s Your Turn to Transform Your Body, Lose Weight, and Have More Energy To Accomplish Your Resolutions and Dominate 2015!
You Deserve to Look Great and Feel Better Than Ever This Year!!
PLUS, YOU COULD WIN A $250 SHOPPING SPREE!
It’s that time of year again… The New Year is here and it’s time to get back in the swing of things!
I hope you had a wonderful holiday season… I just hope it didn’t treat your waistline too poorly….
If you’re like most folks, you packed on a few extra pounds between Thanksgiving and New Years. In fact, I’ve seen stats that say the average American gains more weight in those 5-6 weeks than they do the rest of the year! And, worst of all, for those that try to do something about it, it takes a good 5-6 MONTHS to lose those unwanted pounds. UGH.
Then there’s the health, energy (or lack thereof), and fitness ramifications of all those wonderful holiday treats, but we’ll save that for another conversation…
BOTTOM LINE: When we continually eat gluten, sugar, dairy, soy, etc. we do a lot of harm to our bodies. I’m not saying you can NEVER eat your favorite foods and treats again, BUT it is important to periodically give your body a break from them and go on a detox (aka, cleanse).
So, with the New Year upon us I’ve decided to bring you a very special program that will help you start the year off right – on your way to your healthiest, most fit body ever!
Introducing the New Year New You
21-Day Detox Challenge…
Now, I know your busy so let me get to the details so you can know for sure that this is DEFINITELY the program to get YOU amazing weight loss results in as little as 21 days – YES! It only takes 21 Days!!
For the past 2 years my friend Justin Yule and his wife Janell have been testing and perfecting a new program with their clients in their personal training studio in Chanhassen, MN.
I’ve known Justin for a good many years now. We met at a training conference and have been together in a business group for a few years now, I have gotten to know his wife very well and let me tell you…these two know their stuff! They’re like the “Dynamic Duo” of weight loss and fitness!!
And here’s a couple from the Chase Fitness Detox in September:
Here’s What You Get When You Join us for the New Year New You 21-Day Detox Challenge…
- Detox Success Workshop That Walks You Through the Entire Program
- We’ll be holding a workshop on Saturday, January 3rd at 11:15 am, but just in case you can’t attend the live workshops, we’re also going to provide a recording. You can watch at your convenience and as many times as you’d like!
- Detox Meal Plan That Eliminates All The Guesswork
- Discover the right way to detox – 3 levels for beginners, intermediate, and advanced detoxers
- Get an easy-to-follow, step-by-step plan
- Learn how to transition to a long-term plan and still enjoy the foods you love
- 21 Delicious Seasonal Recipes That Your Family Members Will Love
- Grocery Lists to Make Shopping Quick & Simple
- 21 Days in our Online Support Group to Ask Questions, Share Ideas, and Get Feedback – this was a favorite component of past detoxers!
- 21 Daily Tips and Accountability Messages to Keep You on Track to Your Goal – everybody loves these, too! J
- Add in the 3x/week workout option for only $31
- And a few other things we’re cooking up for you…
***By the way, you do NOT have to be a Chase Fitness member or even live in the area to register… Anyone, anywhere can participate!***
21-Day New Year’s Detox Challenge Dates:
- Saturday, January 3rd – Success Workshops (will be recorded)
- At the Chase Fitness Studio on Bay St, Saturday, January 3rd at 11:15 am
- January 5th, 2015 – Official Start of Challenge (must weigh-in for prize eligibility)
- January 24th, 2015 – Official End of Challenge (must weigh-out for prize eligibility)
- January 31st, 2015 – Re-introductory Period (helps ensure results last)
- The rest of 2015 – HAVE YOUR BEST YEAR EVER!
- Deadline to register – January 2nd
REGISTER FOR THE NEW YEAR NEW YOU
21-DAY DETOX CHALLENGE FOR ONLY $31!
Add in 3x/week Group Personal Training workouts for only $31! Select your option at checkout.
GET READY FOR THE NEW YEAR! I know, the Christmas season is horrible on the body, but fun for the soul! We all need to let loose and enjoy ourselves; but then we find it’s time to get in check again. Well that’s what we’re going to help you do. Get your New Year’s resolutions […]Continue reading...
This is a whole new twist to our contests. Get your boxing gloves out; this is going to be a battle! Kick off your New Year’s resolutions together! Are you interested in improving your overall fitness level? Increasing your stamina, endurance, strength, energy, and libido?? This program will give you all that and let you […]Continue reading...
On behalf of Hank and myself, and all my great staff, we wish you a safe Halloween weekend. Have fun, enjoy the festivities and don’t drink and drive.Continue reading...
Are You Looking To Get Strong? Ripped? No B.S.? This training session is for MEN only! Here you can put it all out on the floor, train like a warrior and get a true sweat on. Run the Rogue Butchers (sled dogs) up and down our turf runway, flip tires, hit the battle ropes and […]Continue reading...
YES! We have opened up our gym to accept non-members for daytime workout memberships. We have always been a “closed -private” studio where clients come in and get trained by their trainer. Whether it is Group Personal Training, Personal Training or Semi-Private Training, we ensure our clients have always been coached and that has meant […]Continue reading...
These days society is over-dosed with pain relievers which adds huge amounts of stress to our body. I’ve always preached that Mother Nature knows best. We are designed to stay healthy and recover naturally through the foods we eat. So instead of reaching for that bottle of Ibuprofen or prescription meds, try some of these […]Continue reading...
Zig Ziglar once said, “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.” And each of us knows from our own experience that he is right. The general flow of human life tends to be toward ease and comfort. One day flows into the next, and many of us never quite get around […]Continue reading...
(A very old article, Lol. Chatelaine / April 1982) This is a very old article that I thought was worth sharing with all of you. It’s amazing how dumb of a species we are. Our ignorance is killing us. Here’s how it reads: “Whether you’re a calorie counter, a diabetic or simply someone trying […]Continue reading...