Are you looking for a career in the fitness industry?
We are looking for someone who is organized, dependable, has a passion for health and fitness, a desire to get better every day, a belief that a business must always provide great customer service at all times to succeed, be passionate about helping people achieve their goals, an insatiable desire to seek out new personal training and business knowledge, and the ability to verbally communicate and teach ideas clearly. If this sounds like you and you have all the qualifications that we’re looking for, please let us know! Stop by with a resume at 320 Bay St.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Personal training certification, FIS qualification, relevant degree, or 2 years’ experience
- Neat, clean appearance; prompt & efficient, loyal, honest, and dependable
- Excellent communication skills are required, including phone etiquette and customer service
- Ability to coach in a team atmosphere and motivate clients
- Passionate and willing to learn
- MUST sign non-compete/confidentiality agreement
REPORTS TO: Facility Manager
JOB GOALS: To ensure that client sessions are as effective as possible
PRIMARY PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES (Assistant Coach):
1. Coaching- must arrive a minimum of 15 minutes early to all sessions, classes, and workshops scheduled to coach, maintain professional coaching standards as defined by the Training Manager.
2. Assessments and boot camp orientation- responsible for knowing and implementing the standard protocol as set forth by the Training Manager
3. Sales- must be able to follow the sales process and convert prospects during the assessment process, after classes, and after other program offerings in accordance with the systems set up by the management team.
4. Internal marketing- must be willing to implement internal marketing systems as given by management
5. Attendance at continuing education events and in-services
6. Other duties as assigned
SECONDARY PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES (Administrative):
1. Perform customer service duties including answering/returning phone calls, responding to emails, and greeting clients and visitors
2. Perform client management tasks including scheduling, confirmation, attendance tracking, managing client management software, and organizing clients’ training binders/files
3. Follow up with clients and leads who miss appointments and training sessions
4. Responsible for maintenance of all fitness equipment
5. Ensures the cleanliness of the entire facility in accordance with established policies
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Compensation: By-session rate ($15/session during probation period, $18/session thereafter), commission on sales.